Tuesday, June 06, 2017
PowerVolt is proud to introduce its new group P (P = HUGV) of Industrial Control Transformers - Series CT. The most conservative design of CT Series meets various international safety agency approvals - UL, CSA, CE and CB Report (approval for any country made easy). Some of the main features are:
- Primary Voltage 277 VAC, Secondary voltage 240 VAC
- 25 - 1500 VA rating available, 50/60HZ
- 600 V Class, machine toolrated industrial control transformers
- IEC " Touch proof" terminals
- Finger safe fuse terminal, no pull kits or covers needed
- Slotted mounting holes for quick and easy mounting
- Hingh quality steel for low excitation current
- Copper coils for excellent thermal charactristics
- Impregnation in high grade class varnish assures environmental integrity
- Primary and secondary wound side by side seprated by bobbin flange for high isolation up to 2500 Vems Hipot
- class B, 130ºC insulation system
- Temperature range: -20°C (-4°F) to 40°C (104°F)
- Meets or Exceeds NEMA, ANSI, NMBTA and NFPA (JIC)
- UL, CSA approved, CE marked and RoHS complian
- 10 year warranty
Full product selection guide and dimensions available on our web site: Please visit our Industrial Control Transformers Series-CT
Options Available(please call):
- Fuse Holder
- Primary and secondary slo-blo fuse available
Customization is available upon request.Feel free to call us for additional information, request a quote or discuss a custom design.
The international series CT transformers are especially suited for high inrush current and output voltage stability. This is typically the case when electromagnetic devices such a relays, motors, solenoids, contactors, bells, signals and alarm systems.
- Control Panels
- Conveyor Systems
- Machine Tool Equipment
- Pump Systems
- HVAC Industry
- Commercial Air Conditioning Applications
Benefits of Using PowerVolt Group:
- Highly experienced staff of engineers (over 180 yrs of cumulative design and engineering experience).
- Standard (off-the-shelf) and custom products.
- Short lead times on production quantities (stock to two weeks)
- Rapid prototyping.
- Cost competitive quotes.
- Global supply chain provides risk-free and reliable product(s) design and delivery.
- Minority owned/US supplier in support of American Recovery Act.
- 2 year standard product warranty
PowerVolt Group( PowerVolt, Wabash Transformer, Ensign) has been producing quality custom and pre-designed transformers and linear DC power supplies since 1986. Our Quality Policy is simple, and effective:
- Compliance to Requirements.
- Continual Improvement.
- Personal Pride in our Work.
Feel free to take advantage of our standard off-the-shelf models or let us customize a transformer to your particular needs. Either way, you’ve come to the right place.