wednesday, May 24,2017
PowerVolt is proud to introduce its new configuration of Industrial Control Transformers -Series HG. Power range from 25VA to 1.5KVA. 208/277/380VAC input with 120/240VAC output. Various fusing options, e.g. CC, slo-blo midget, for your application. Compact design of transformer meets various international safety agency approvals –UL, CSA, CE. Some of the main features are:
The international series CT transformers are especially suited for high inrush current and output voltage stability. This is typically the case when electromagnetic devices such as relays, motors, solenoids, contactors, bells, signals and alarm systems.
- Control Panels.
- Factory Automation.
- Building Automation.
- Process Control.
- Material Handling.
- Vending Machines.
- Packaging Equipment.
- Amusement Park Equipment.
- Semiconductor Manufacturing Equipment.
- Instrumentation equipment.
- High efficiency applications.
- Conveyor Systems.
- Machine Tool Equipment.
- Pump Systems.
- HVAC Industry, residential and commercial.
- Primary voltage 208/277/380VAC
- Secondary voltage 120/240 VAC
- 25-1.5 VA rating available, 50/60 Hz
- 600V class, machine tool rated industrial control transformers
- IEC “Touch proof” terminals
- Finger safe fuse terminal, no pull kits or covers needed
- Slotted mounting holes for quick and easy mounting
- Copper coils for excellent thermal characteristics
- High quality steel for low excitation current
- Impregnation in high grade class varnish assures environmental integrity
- Primary and secondary wound side by side separated by bobbin flange for high isolation up to 2500 Vrms Hipot
- Insulation systems available: 105ºC, 130ºCor 180ºC insulation system. Additional insulation systems available upon request.
- Temperature range: -20°C (-4°F) to 40°C (104°F)
- Meets or Exceeds NEMA, ANSI, NMBTA and NFPA (JIC)
- Rugged construction for hostile industrial environments.
- UL, CSA approved, CE marked and RoHS compliant (UL file # E248236).
- 10 year warranty
Options Available (please call)
- Primary and secondary fuse blocks (for CC fuses, sold separately).
- Primary and secondary fuse holders (for slo-blo midget fuses).
- Fuse block covers (clear).
- Fuse block covers (with indicator for easy fuse status).
Full product selection guide and dimensions available on our web site:Pleas visit our Industrial Control Transformers Series-HG
Customization is available upon request. Feel free to call us for additional information, request a quote or discuss a custom design.
Benefits of Using PowerVolt Group
- Highly experienced staff of engineers (over 180 yrs. of cumulative design and engineering experience).
- Standard (off-the-shelf) and custom products.
- Short lead times on production quantities (stock to two weeks)
- Rapid prototyping.
- Cost competitive quotes.
- Global supply chain provides risk-free and reliable product(s) design and delivery.
PowerVolt Group ( PowerVolt, Wabash Transformer, Ensign) has been producing quality custom and pre-designed transformers and linear DC power Supplies since 1986.Our Quality Policy is simple, and effective:
- Compliance to Requirements.
- Continual Improvement.
- Personal Pride in our Work.
Feel free to take advantage of our standard off-the-shelf models or let us customize a transformer to your particular needs. Either way, you’ve come to the right place.