PowerVolt 24VAC to 10V, 12V, 16V, 20V, 24V, 28V, 36V, 48V, 56V, 120V Split Bobbin High Isolation Transformers, PC Mount Transformers, Designed to meet UL/CUL. Custom Transformer designs available. Operating Frequency 50-500Hz. Applications include low-voltage isolation circuits, instrument transformers and HVAC-R control circuits. 2500 Vrms, Hi-pot tested and approved.
- Single Primary - 24V, 50/60Hz
- High isolation - 2500Vrms hipot
- Low capacitive coupling - no electrostatic shield needed
- PC pins for direct insertion in PC boards
- Class B insulation - 130°C
- Applications include HVAC-R Instrumentation and low-input voltage
- Designed to meet UL/CSA
The SplitZtran is the most compact printed circuit mount power transformer requiring minimum surface area for the VA rating. The split bobbin (three flange) design allows the primary and secondary to be wound non-concentrically ie, side by side rather than one over the other. This assures high isolation and capacitive coupling between the windings, eliminating the need for electrostatic shield.
The SplitZtran is ideal for critical surface area PC board designs. Applications include
- Low input voltage (e.g. 24V, custom 12V input also available)
- HVAC-R instrumentation
- Low voltage/high isolation circuits (e.g. power supplies)