Split Bobbin High Isolation Transformers includes 10V, 12V, 16V, 20V, 24V, 28V, 36V, 48V, 56V, 120V Voltages. PowerVolt PC Mount Transformer series SZ and DSZ where SZ provides a single primary of 115VAC and DSZ models include dual primary of 115/230VAC. Custom designs or Customization of our standard models available. Operating Frequency 50-500Hz. UL/CUL/CSA approved. UL 5085-2 approved. Standard models with power range from 1VA to 40VA.
- High isolation - 2500Vrms hipot
- Low capacitive coupling - no electrostatic shield needed
- PC pins for direct insertion in PC boards
- Class B insulation - 130°C
- Single or Dual primary - 115 or 115/230V, 50/60Hz
- American and Canadian Agency Approvals
The SplitZtran is the most compact printed circuit mount power transformer requiring minimum surface area for the VA rating. The split bobbin (three flange) design allows the primary and secondary to be wound non-concentrically ie, side by side rather than one over the other. This assures high isolation and capacitive coupling between the windings, eliminating the need for electrostatic shield.
The SplitZtran is ideal for critical surface area PC board designs. Applications include
- On-board DC power supplies, single or dual outputs
- Isolated control circuits
- Reference power supplies