PowerVolt is a manufacturer of POWER SUPPLIES and TRANSFORMERS. And we are UL, CSA and CE recognized and approved. We are proud to say that we manufacture standard (off-the-shelf) and custom transformers and power supplies. Founded in 1973 PowerVolt grew steadily, quickly acquiring a strong reputation for it's high standards of quality and reliable products.
With Power Volt, the service does not stop after the sale. We develop long-term partnerships with each client. PowerVolt delivers continuous improvement and supply chain programs that allow us to maintain optimal cost structure for our Partners' supply chain and total cost of ownership. You can rest assured that if you have questions or concerns after the product is delivered, we will be here for you. Whether you need reliable technical advice over the phone or an on-site consultation, we are available to answer your questions.
Count on Power Volt Inc.. FOR TECHNICAL ADVICE AND FOLLOW-THROUGH
- Power and control transformers for PCB mounting and chassis mounting. Power ratings vary from less than 1VA to 10KVA.
- Linear DC power supplies with single and multiple outputs for use with international power sources 100/117/220/230/240 VAC. Recently added 480 VAC input line of power supplies.
- Unregulated DC power supplies with 115 VAC or 230 VAC input; 10 Watts up to 800 Watts output, for solenoids, stepping motor, servo applications.
- Custom and standard transformers and power supplies.
- High, medium, and low volume production runs.
Headquarters located in Addison, Illinois, U.S.A with over 30,000 sq. ft. of manufacturing and office space. Domestic and international partnerships are used to optimize supply chain design and costs to our customers.
All our products are Designed, Manufactured, and 100% Tested in each of our locations in U.S.A. This allows stringent control over quality and service. Also, allowing us to schedule just-in-time delivery to save inventory cost to our valuable customers. Our success is based on our quality and our people who are dedicated to solve complex problems and take on big challenges in engineering, prototyping, production and fulfillment.
Computerized transformer design and UL certified engineering labs ensure accuracy, rapid prototyping and fast response for custom as well as production samples.
PowerVolt has highly motivated and trained employees.