- Transformer for triple output power supplies used in microprocessor, Op-amp and other logic circuits
- Printed circuit or panel mount
- Low profile or small mounting surface models
- High isolation - 1500V hipot
- American and Canadian Agency Approvals
The MicroZtran series has been especially designed for use in triple output regulated DC power supplies commonly used in microprocessor, op-amp and other logic combinations. The ratings shown in the table are the final DC output values after the standard three terminal IC regulator. These outputs are provided with AC line inputs of 100V to 130V (or 200V to 260V for 230V nominal), 50/60Hz. Two standard output combinations are available: 5V with +-12V; and 5V with +-15V. Custom output variations will be quoted and shipped promptly.