Microprocessor Split-Bobbin PC Mount Transformers. Especially designed for use in triple output DC Power Supplies and Microprocessor. Printed circuit board mount. UL/CUL approved. Single primary of 115VAC or Dual Secondary of 115/230VAC. Designed to accommodate circuits with output voltages of 5VDC, 12VDC and/or 15VDC.
- Transformer for triple output power supplies used in microprocessor, Op-amp and other logic circuits
- Printed circuit or panel mount
- Low profile or small mounting surface models
- High isolation - 1500V hipot
- American and Canadian Agency Approvals
The MicroZtran series has been especially designed for use in triple output regulated DC power supplies commonly used in microprocessor, op-amp and other logic combinations. The ratings shown in the table are the final DC output values after the standard three terminal IC regulator. These outputs are provided with AC line inputs of 100V to 130V (or 200V to 260V for 230V nominal), 50/60Hz. Two standard output combinations are available: 5V with +-12V; and 5V with +-15V. Custom output variations will be quoted and shipped promptly.