Designed to meet Class 2 International Triple Output Chassis Mount Power Transformers for Power Supplies made by PowerVolt. Manufactured on split bobbin design to provide higher isolation creepage and clearance to comply with International Safety Agency Standards, such as TUV, VDE and CE. Standard power ratings up to 80VA. Custom International Transformer design available. UL, CUL, CSA, CE approved. Single Phase, dry-type transformer. Operating frequency from 50Hz to 400Hz.
- Power Rating 25VA to 80VA
- Dielectric strength - 4000VRMS
- Primaries - Dual primaries (115/230V - 50/60Hz)
- Secondaries - Single secondaries
- Class 2 Rating - Inherently or non-inherently limited (see secondary fuse requirements in Standard Models table below)
- Electrostatic Shield - Not required, dual bobbin
- Terminals - Solder lug/quick connect type
- Insulation - Class F insulation (155o)
- Flammability Rating - Bobbin/Shroud UL 94V0
- Designed to meet Class II
Transformers are designed to meet Class II. They are inherently or non-inherently limited. Available as chassis mount or Printed Circuit mount
Indicates Like Polarity
Primaries are designed to be used simultaneously. That is, they must be used either Series or Parallel connected (as one winding). Same applies to secondaries also.